Thursday 22 January 2009

Russell and Jodie - Wedding Day

I'm so excited to bring these photos to you. They were taken at Russell and Jodie's wedding almost a few weeks ago. They were so kind to allow my husband and I to follow them around on their wedding day. I had a lot of fun, and I reckon, based on the smiles from them and the bridal party, that they did too.

I also had a lot of fun editing these photos and I found it really hard to limit myself to 10 photos for this entry as there were so many great photos.

Anyway, I hope you like these images of Russell and Jodie's wedding day.




2 comments:

Steve Wickham said...

Not only was it a memorable experience to share this with you (and be allowed an 'access all areas' pass with Russell and Jodie's crew), it is indeed a treat to see your completed work, my Princess.

I'm your #1 fan!

Anonymous said...

These and all the photos are really fantastic. Thank you for the wonderful memories. The day was really fantastic.